Re: Lex MPX-1

> > I use it mostly for pitch programs in tandem with a D-TWO and a DL4.
> > I like it.
>
> Tom,
>
> If the MPX-1 does everything it claims, why would you also need the
> D-Two (and/or DL4)? More (varied) delays at the same time?
>
> Greg

It has 2 chips. With one you can always get reverb.
With the other you have to cook up all your other effects.
Some algorthyms use up a lot of this processor so that
you cannot build a chain of treatments. You sacrifice here
to gain there. It also will only loop 2 seconds - therefore Tom's DL4.

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes