OT: Stuff for sale

Title: OT: Stuff for sale

Sorry for OT post. I have a few things for sale. Contact me off-list if interested. Prices listed but all offers considered.

Zoom 9002 Digital Multi-effects unit. A classic. Battery is dead and cannot be replaced but adaptor works fine. $90

Peavey Backstage Plus Guitar Amp. 35 watts but quite loud. 1x12; solid state. Great crunch metal/punk sound. $100

Peavey Bandit Guitar Amp. Not sure watts but most likely 70+. Tube emulating solid state. $150.

M-Audio Dio2448 Audio Card. This card does not handle analog conversion or have analog jacks FYI. $50
http://midiman.com/products/m-audio/dio2448.php

For those in NYC, I could meet you to save on shipping.

Sorry for the spam and thanks for the consideration,

Ben