Re: Powered PA speakers? -Motion sound?

Has anyone attempted using either Motion Sound's KBR-3D or the new
KP200s?  They seem to be an interesting possible all-in-one stereo
solution.  (although they do seem a bit heavy per the specs).

-K

>>> Nemoguitt@aol.com 05/31/02 10:38AM >>>
hey mark.....i use the mackie srm 450s and i have been very pleased
with
them, their weight is directly proportionate to my age.....i got them
for
both playing gigs and to use as my studio (stereo) speakers, in the
studio
they have to be played a bit too loud to get to their true range (turn
it
down dad!).....to my ear they are pretty colorless so they are great
for
mixing, you get what you hear.....i like em!.....i can not compare them
other speakers out there, when they were mentioned on the list in the
past,
they were given fairly excellent reports so i just bought them sight
unheard
(no comparisons).....they seem extreemly sturdy so i feel very relaxed
about
giging with them.....good luck in your hunt.....michael