re:Loop im Park - German Loopstock? and self introduction

Hi!

Sounds like a good idea to me, I would be interestedin performing. By the
way, I´m new to the list. I use a repeater and a line6. I play a lot of
different perrcussion, indian, persian, brasilien, cuban...I study music
in the netherlands and in loop shows I also use a lot of "sounds" from
anything which is around. I work a lot with modern dance. Nice to be part
of the list...

All the best,

David Kuckhermann