Re: wall wart defeater

hey thanks! i just cleaned out the RS down the street. 3 for under $5. not
bad! might not be
the best but hey, i'm doing noise, who am i kidding about fidelity
hairsplitting?

one last thing, is it safe to plug two transformers in per extender? i
don't know enough
about AC, and i really don't want to be pushing it.

much obliged to everyone who offered suggestions!

jon