A midi question

Hi again,

I'm currently using my Repeater for live performances, and have at the
moment a borrowed Roland FC200 midi pedal board. I am controlling the
repeater using CC codes at the moment, and unfortunately, some of the
most critical buttons I need to program are higher than #96 - which the
FC200 does not allow (someone please correct me if I am wrong)

The Repeater also allows Program Change messages to control it, however,
I can find no way to set up a bank on the FC200 to control the Repeater
the way that I want to. For example:

Button1-4 - Track Select (PC# 6,7,8,9)
Button 5 - Tap Tempo (PC# 12)
Button 6 - Loop Multiply (PC# 0)
Button 7 - Undo (PC# 1)
Button 8 - Stop (PC# 21)
Button 9 - Play (PC#20)
Button 10 - Record (PC# 4)

etc. etc. etc.

Is it possible to program the pedal board to do this using PC codes? I
have read the manual over and over again, and have gotten nowhere (I am
new to Midi).... Am I asking the impossible?

Thanks :)