re: Looper moving

At 12:43 AM -0700 6/4/02, matt davignon wrote:
>don't knock Chicago! I hear lots of great stuff coming from your city.

My girlfriend and I were, up until she she got fired, looking for a
home to buy in the city (chicago). The legacy of racial segregation
and the currency of gentrification defines what's affordable here. If
you don't mind moving to a "risky" neighborhood, you can still
purchase a home here, like a brick 2-flat with basement, for under
$200k.

For chicago metropolitan area the median price for a home is $300k.

Best regards,
Eric

--
Upcoming Performances:

Feature in Drunken Boat Issue#4, online journal for the arts:
http://www.drunkenboat.com/

Eric Leonardson web page: http://pages.ripco.net/~eleon