Re: live funk guitar loops

I already have a DL4 (currently being repaired) that I use for street
work, but the problem is that it saturates easily when plugged into the
effects send/returns of the Repeater. I'm also not 100% sure, but I
think the DL4 is 16 bit whereas the echo pro is 24 bit - in any case,
the sound quality of the echo pro is amazing with its balanced
inputs/outputs, and better for a rack mounted setup. I'm also looking
for something that will set the BPM automatically via Midi for delays -
I use a lot of single repeat delays to create the illusion of two
violins playing a Bach-type round with each other.

At the end of the day though, looking at my current finances, I could
not afford either :)

One can dream though.

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project