From: BILLYBUDDHA@webtv.net (William Mcallister)
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Fw: THIS IS FOR REAL. (THIS IS A LOOP BASED MUSIC LIST!)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 08:33:09 -0700 (PDT)

First off, I enjoyed reading Mark Sottilaro's sarcastic yet constructive
critique. great way to get the point accross. But as for "just john" I
dont know what is worse, my stupidity or you investing so much emotion
in my stupidity. As for every one else tolerating the spam thread. I am
sorry and it won't happen again. Blessings to all,  Bill/Las Vegas