Re: Turntablist Guitar (Parts 1 and 2)

Andre! Andre! Andre!

I just spent most of the afternoon downloading
and listening to your latest batch of truly beautiful
and whacked out MP3s. I must say, you've really
outdone yourself this time. My goodness! These
tracks are wonderful. I don't know whether to
be inspired to woodshed or simply give up. Thanks
for letting us listen. You are amazing! Any chance
you'd consider giving a seminar sometime! Wow.
This stuff is so jaw-droppingly good it's stupefying.

Best,

Ted