Re: Re: DL4 Question

I'm considering a 2nd DL4, as i just forked out the cash for a new
Gibson EchoPlex, got i home and was very noisey where ever it was
in the signal chain. I was disapointed! The greatest looping divice, but i
don't need the noise, so i took it back! I'm Heading towards a Repeater?
 At least the DL4 is totally silent.