Re: My favorite inexpensive LOOPER and why

On Friday, June 7, 2002, at 06:14 AM, Rick Walker/Loop.pooL wrote:
> I think the DL-4 is by far and away the best cheap looper on the market

Seconded! :)

Also, as they've been on the market for a couple of years, you can
probably find one for a good second hand price if you dig deep enough. I
would love to purchase another DL4 for my street setup - Most people
overlook the potential of the delay emulations that are included in the
unit (14 in total), and just concentrate on the amazing looping features.

Also, for me, the 30 hour battery life is a godsend.
--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com