A very strange day...

      Sure it has been a strange day for me today...

       I met the french Porno Star Ovidie today in the street,she is a
girl with
a degree in Philosophy (no kidding...) that just happens to make porno
films,she
was walking her dog on a sunny Paris morning...

  Later, I went to La Pedale a very cool little shop in Paris that sells
just
Pedals, every brand that you can imagine I just crossed the stor'e door
and who
do I see inside?? ROGER LINN!!!! (I think I don't have to say whi HE is)
   I got to have a 20 minute PERSONAL demonstration of his new cool
Adrenalinn.and he was interested in Looping when I showed him some tricks
with
his box and a Boomerang they have there.

   He told me he has no plans to reissue any of his old stuff whatsoever
and
he'll concentrate his efforts in developing stuff like this box. The
adrenalinn,by the way has some very cool features and the warmest filters
I ever
heard on a digital box. A bit pricey,I think (470 Euros) but I'd
definately buy one.

   Back to lurking mode,

  Andy

Obtén tu correo en www.correo.unam.mx