video from loopstock?

Hi, guys!

Is this video from loopstock availablke to buy somewhere? Since here in
europe there is not really a "looping community" yet (hopefully it won´t
take too long), I would very much like to see it to see how you guys over
the ocean use the things.Probably I could get a lot of inspiration and
learn many things...