Ableton Live questions

I've been reading the reviews and pondering, but I have a couple more
questions...

There is one "master" bus in the app right?  Is there any way to create
multiple master busses (for quad)?  I know that you can assign channels to
other outputs of your sound card, but can you assign multiple channels to
the the same outputs as a workaround?

The EM review sort of contradicted itself.  It said that LIVE supported
MIDI Clock, but then it also said that the new 1.5 version would support
MIDI clock.  Does it or doesn't it?

Is there one loop per channel or multiple loops per channel, but only one
active at a time?

Is there support for no synchronization?  Can I have multiple
non-synchronous loops going or will all loops be stretched to match the
tempo (or a subdivision of the tempo)?

thanks!

   Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                          kevin@unitcircle.com