Re: Is Electrix out of business?

Me thinks it's too early to be doing a ulogy, but when I heard they were
shelving
all their other products, I was amazed.  The Repeater works with such
synergy
with other Electrix products.  I'm sad I never got a Filter Factory.
Anyone want
to trade a Filter Factory for a MoFX?  I'll through in cash...

Mark Sottilaro