Effects on the floor? ( was Re: Lexi MPX1)

I saw mine for that price while picking up MIDI cables at Guitar Center,
but I
bet any big music retailer would match that price.

My floor is officially full up.  I can't put another pedal on it.  I'm
actually
toying with the idea of getting rid of my Digitech 2120, because with the
Control 1, it takes up a big chunk of floor space, as well as two rack
spaces.
I know it get's a bad rap for some reason, but I actually really like that
box.  I think the key to getting a good sound out of it is not going into a
guitar amp afterwards, but into a pair of full range speakers, but I
digress...

Is there something really hot that lives on the floor?  Something like the
Digitech GNX3?  Anyone have it here?  It seems to have nice looping
posibilites.  Korg AX100?  I love my (now dormant) AX30, but it needs a
nice
preamp after it to sound beefy.

Mark Sottilaro