Re: Repeater vs EDP

--- Andre LaFosse <altruist@earthlink.net> wrote:

> But to assume that the Repeater OS would "blow away" the very
> different
> (and incredibly deep) EDP OS is simply not an informed comment to
> make
> from someone like yourself, who I don't believe has ever even used an
> EDP in the first place.

This is not really an unusual thing for someone who doesn't understand
programming and software to say. Hey, it's a simple matter of
programming. (SMOP)

To sales and marketing people, this often goes hand in hand with the
attitude that anything they don't understand must not take any time to
do. So, get that new software architecture finished up by next week,
ok?

Greg