Boomerang

Here's a question for Boomerang users regarding the "continuous reverse
mode" (CRM).

1) Does the 'Rang enter CRM *whenever* you start recording and REVERSE is
on?

For example, say that you've recorded a normal loop (i.e., in non-CRM),
you've reversed it, and now you stop it.  The 'Rang is idle with REVERSE
lit.  Now you press RECORD.  Is the 'Rang in CRM?

2) When does the 'Rang exit CRM?

Say that the 'Rang is in CRM and you press DIRECTION.  Does the 'Rang
immediately exit CRM and begin looping your last audio?

Or say that the 'Rang is in CRM and you press PLAY(STOP).  If you press
PLAY(STOP) again does the 'Rang start looping whatever you last played into
it?

3) Are any of these answers different for Version 2 than Version 1?

Disclaimer: I don't have a Boomerang but I'm building an emulation of it.
All I've got to work from are the on-line docs.

Does anybody in the Lafayette, Indiana area have a 'Rang?

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com