Repeater latency

OK.  For once and for all, I'm going to go home and make a test of my unit.
If there's "massive" latency, why didn't I hear a doubling or thick phasing
when I run it in the effects loop of my Mackie mixer?  I wasn't looking for
this, but I'd imagine I sure would have noticed it but I may be just
sloooooooooooooooow.

I'll have a full report by tomorrow, and will actually measure waveforms
for
precision.

Mark