Re: Understanding the EDP Manual

i've been thinking about this a bit lately.
a common notation would be very useful.
the need to extend the foot pedal will complicate this, but
i think if we started with a simple notation, then we could extend it
to include midi commands later.

i have found many great conga patterns online written in an ascii code.
this allows users to post them easily.
this probably wouldn't work too well with pitched material, but it might
work along with "normal" staff notation.

or maybe a second staff for button presses similar to guitar tab
notation...

i also think it would be wonderful if some composers took
enough interest in this to write etudes.
i am certainly not proficient enough with
the edp to do this yet, but maybe in the future...