Re: Insightful Obscenity (Over the LoopIV--In the News)

I found your broad use of the English language to be most refreshing, at a
time when men with high moral rehtoric are raping the earth.  Perhaps if we
spent more time paying attention to words like fuck, and more to what's
actually happening to the world around us.

Mark Sottilaro