RE: Err on EDP

I searched the archives and found one conversation related to this and
the solution then was to have everything connected properly.  In my case
I already had everything connected properly and it was working
yesterday.  But today, I powered up my rig and the "Err" message showed
up.  So anyway, I have checked the archives, the manual, etc. and cannot
find anything about how to fix this.  I would prefer to not have to send
it back to Gibson (for many weeks) and try and solve the problem myself.
Does anyone know if there is a chance that maybe the "Loop" chips have
somehow gotten corrupted?

Thanks,
Steve