From: M. Steven Ginn [mailto:sginn@airmail.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 12:35 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Err on EDP

Hi Mark,

I disconnected it like you suggested and that didn't make any
difference.  I also opened the top and tried using a different set of
memory and that didn't help either.  I don't know if there is any reset
sequence that can be performed and I haven't found any docs that mention
what specific messages like this indicate.  I haven't tried to reseat
the 2 proms yet, which maybe I should try next.  I guess I was hoping
that someone who has experienced the exact issue would step in and give
me a solution.  Wishful thinking at this point ...

Thanks,
Steve