RE: percussion, pitch-shifting and fxs (re:pitch-shifting percussion in realtime)

Hi!
To control the pitch of the repeater you have to program to the controller
to send midi notes. When you go to program mode, where you choose the
different controller and program messages to send, 10/0 is the button to
send midi notes. the table for the values is in the behringer manual
(german manual page 14). Then when you activate the "pitch" mode for a
channel in the repeater, you can change the pitch by sending note-on
commands with the behringer (the same way as with a midi keyboard).

Success,
David

:Apart from that, did you succeed in controlling pitch of the repeater with
:he FCB1010? While I can happily use the expression pedals to pitchbend
:around, somehow assigning controller values to the buttons and thus play
:the
:shifter bass-pedal-style didn't work. Is there any limitation on the
:Behringer I should be aware of (or any thing to keep in mind), or was I
:just
:too stupid?