RE: does anyone know when the edp will start to ship with loop IV

www.aurisis.com

Right from the source, I ordered mine there, gave em credit card through paypal, painless and FUN!

Thanks and best regards,

Dylan DeAnda

dylan@loudcloud.com

703-653-6883

"What is it men cannot be made to believe!"

-Thomas Jefferson