RE: CARP passed- this sucks.

Actually, as I understand it (at least it's that way in Germany on the
oldskool transmission channels), the GEMA collects money for the mentioned
songs, and to get your money (emphasis on "your"), which they collected,
you
have to become a member of the GEMA, for which you have to pay, and then
register your compositions with them, for which you have to pay, too...

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de <http://www.moinlabs.de>
digital penis expert group - www.dpeg.de <http://www.dpeg.de>
The MoinSound Archives - www.mp3.com/moinlabs <http://www.mp3.com/moinlabs>