Re: CARP passed- this sucks.

Combine this recent collusion with the stuff preceding it posted by myself
previously, and what you get is the situation I was talking about: where,
in
order to legally claim or collect copyright or performance payments, an
artist must form an entire company, including escrow-handling functions,
and
later have to report all disbursed moneys to the Gubmint as well!

Previous analysis by myself is found at
http://www.earthlight.net/Thoughts002.html on this.  This ain't "black
helicopter thinking" folks.