Re: Loop 4 Problem

Gary,
I have to ask the obvious, were you careful to orient each of the
Eproms in the right direction, sure you put the even Eprom in the even
socket, and odd in the odd, and that no legs of the eproms were bent or
missed the socket?
These would be the most likely causes of malfuntion.
The little 'notch' on one end of the eprom should face away from the
transformer side of the edp (have the notch to your left as you are
facing the edp), the even eprom is towards the back of the edp, the odd
eprom is towards the front of the epd.
I hope that is clear.  A picture would be better

bret
--- Gary Rouzer <gz3739@earthlink.net> wrote:

<HR>
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1251"
http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.3105.105" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I installed my new Loop4 software&nbsp;two days ago but I've got a
problem. When&nbsp;I powered&nbsp;the EDP up, while holding the
parameters button, the "Loop 4" never scrolled across. I waited for
about 2 minutes. I emailed Shane at Gibson but have not received a
response yet.&nbsp;&nbsp;I reinstalled the Loop3&nbsp;but&nbsp;now it
doesn't&nbsp;work either. Any suggestions?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Gary</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>