Re: CARP Passed - This sucks!

stephen said:
>Sounds like a conflict in terms! :)  Actually part of this struggle with
>the
>RIAA also has to do with keeping lawyers' greasy fingers from fouling the
>Internet up TOO much.  And who besides a medium-large music company has
>the
>money for such services?

personally, i couldn't afford to *not* have my lawyer onboard.
and, frankly, i believe that it's possible that the largest group
(per-capita) of greedmongers, idiots, scumbags & thieves in the wider
music
industry are 'artists';
if we all had the sharp brains and steady ethics of *my* lawyer, the world
would be a MUCH better place.

best,
dt / s-c