new developments on the Repeater noise front...

  Hi everyone, to  those who've been following this thread and who may be
interested, I was able to track down a bit better last night, what this
noise is and where it might be comming from.  It seems to be the unit
itself generating processing interference which it's picking up in the
audio signal chain.  -More precisely, in the input stages of the audio
signal chain.  When I engaged the erase mode, the modulated noise stopped,
and didn't continue until I either selected tracks to be erased, or pressed
the undo/erase button again.  So somehow, interference fromthe the
processing for other modes of the unit, or it's main processing algorithms
is being picked up in the input section of the audio signal chain.  I've
thought of a couple of ways this might be happening, one of which involves
the power chord.  Anyway, I've gotten in touch with the distributor from
whom I got the Repeater and with Electrix, so we'll see...  <smile>  -Just
thought some might be interested...  Have an awesome day!, K?

Smiles,

G-Girl

---

-Then, anything is possible..."