RE: Mind Boggling LoopIV

 Yes and no.  :()  This is Insert=SUS, but because it's used in Stutter
> mode, it performs multiples *within* a section of a loop, for as long as
> the Insert button is held down.  Notice how the sound of the first note
> sort of "stretches out"?  That's what's happening.  I call this SubCycle
> Multiply.
snip

>You can always change Interface Mode within a loop, of course, to build
>up a mutli-cycle loop in Loop mode, and then go into Stutter mode just
>for this sort of thing...

Thanks Andre! Lots clearer now, and sounds awesome!

I see that new Insert=SUS is something to contend with!  Missed that as:

I attacked this upgrade by programming a bunch of banks on the PMC using
lots of DirectMidi commands, to just try things out.  There's lots of
overlap on the commands, with various ones being "enharmonic" depending on
the Parameter set...

Seems like careful programming (and writing on paper for easy recall!) of
Presets will pay off big time, and allow for fewer banks.

Wonder what's the latency for Preset changes via midi prg change?

Thanks for your patient explanations, y'all...