Re: new developments on the Repeater noise front...

  That's great, except in this case, the noise happens even when nothing at
all is plugged into the Repeater.  <smile>  -Well, at the very least, a set
of headphones...   lol!  anyway, glad you got it solved.  It turns out that
my Repeater's twin is working perfectly, so something's up with this one.
I'm in the midst of working out a replacement with our distributor and
Electrix so we'll see...

Smiles,

G-Girl

At 04:25 PM 6/25/02 -0400, you wrote:
>i had this same issue until i bought shielded cables.
>problem solved.
>regards

---

-Then, anything is possible..."