Re: new software looper

At 12:23 AM 6/29/2002 +0200, Stuart wrote:
>I wish that I had a PC to try this on (I'm an OSX man). I've just sent
>your link to a couple of loopers who are not on list (they are French),
>and the feedback that I have had from them is that it looks very very
>interesting!

Hi Stuart. Thanks for passing it along!

>Are you going to keep the software freeware? If so, have you considered
>GPL'ing it, and giving it to the open source community? Just think? A
>cross platform looping package for linux, Windows and OSX/OS9.

Good questions!  I don't really have a grand scheme for it I guess but it
will definitely be freeware for the forseeable future.  I suppose if it
starts to consume all my time or begins to incur expenses to keep going I
could ask for donations or switch to a shareware setup.  Hmm, I'll have to
research the license more before I can offer a response to the GPL
question.

>Just a though. I any case, you are doing an amazing job. On behalf of the
>Frenchie loopers, THANKYOU!

Thanks!

-Chris