OT: D-tuner for Steinberger types

Sorry all. I know this is pretty off topic, but I also know there are a
lot
of 'Berger and Klein players on this list who I thought might be
interested
in these little gems. So, just in case anyone is, I thought I would pass
on
the link.

http://www.langleyguitars.com/DHead.htm

They have only just gone on sale last week but they have been beta tested
by
a bunch of the guys on the Steinberger World Yahoo group and have received
nothing but glowing reviews.

-p