Re: Why stereo? (Was Re: I know, I'll start a war! )

> >Maybe I'm just stuck in dumb-guitar-player mode,

Well, I come from an acoustic piano background, so my understanding of this
is a bit weak...

Question: is there any post-EDP "simple/cheap/small" units that can create
stereo "effect?"  I know the DL4 can do some panning, but what other kind
of
right/left kinda stuff is out there?

Would this be desirable?  I know that any stereo stuff going INTO one EDP
are coming out mono, but can some fun be had later, even if it is kinda
"pseudo-stereo?"

David