RE: I know, stereo

EDP IV is definitely the desert island box. I've created some of my best
loop music in my first week of use. It'll take you into DEEP places...

Repeater is a perfect complement to the the EDP. Not necessarily at the
same
time, but the possibilities appear endless in tandem use with EDP Loop IV.
Biggest obstacle to that is that LoopIV is so stimulating to creativity and
discovery, that at first you may find you don't use the Repeater for a
while
:-)

The AdrenaLinn is a monster with these loopers. It sends midi clock so
works
great as a master clock. As clock slave I have not gotten it to recognize
start song yet (could be I'm filtering something out of my midi patchbay),
though the tempo does sync. I think the guitar amp sims are great (but I'm
no tube purist either), and the clock or sequence synced filters, flange,
etc are vast in their potential. Using the SoundDiver editing module makes
rolling patches a lot of fun.

One thing I did a few days ago: Recorded a drum beat from the AdrenaLinn
into the clock slaved EDP. Using Sync=8ths, the sync was tight enough for
me
to reverse the beat on the EDP, slice it, unround multiply, etc---all while
the original beat was playing, getting (for me) unprecedented polyrhythms,
backward drums, etc. Very exciting. Then putting some clock synced flange
or
filter sequenced guitar
on this...Guess you can't tell I'm stoked :-)

NG