SV: Apple Acquires Emagic

Thanks for the reminder, Richard. I was hit by these news early this
morning, Swedish time, which is the same time zone as Germany. I have been
helping Emagic in  beta-testing Logic for Windows for a while, but I guess
that will soon be history. I don't know yet if I will now have to get a
faster Mac (my powerbook G3 died last week and my second Mac is a Centris
25
mHz ;-) to go on working in Logic - or if I will have to start using
Digital
Performer or Cubase SX on my fast studio P4. This depends on a lot of
things, yet to be revealed.

But I must say I'm curious to see what Logic for OS X will look like and if
there might be a Apple OS X for Intel machines coming out in a near future.
As curious as I'm also pissed of by corporate strategies of this kind.
Needless to say there are a lot of sad and angry PC users around the world
today.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se