uploaded loops and..

Hi Loopers,

We are planning the event,it called "Looper's Delight J 3rd Round".
http://www.cavestudio.com/LD_J

We offer if you have interest,please upload your loop materials to our
server via FTP.
Detail is below:
http://www.cavestudio.com/LD_J/2002
or
http://www.cavestudio.com/LD_J/2002/ftp.html

Uploaded loops are below:
http://www.cavestudio.com/LD_J/2002/uploaded_loops_2002.html

if you have interest this event,Please upload your loops..
(it is not later than 10th July 2002. )

_____________

Looper's Delight J is Webcast loop show.
it means we invite the net to enter the materials and
textures of loops by mp3 for our "Looper's Delight J"live gig.
The performers use them and we are live streaming the gig by Real System.
Then Internet is big loop.
After the show,uploaded loops are free for use everyone,it free download
via ftp.
Happy Connection and Looping.

p.s.
sorry for my poor English..