Re: Repeater's Demise

I saw that coming like a freight train. (Mark lowers flag to half mast)
I can't help feeling they totally dropped the ball.  I remember a bunch
of us offering to go to local music shops all over the world to do
demos, and the offer was ignored.  Why?  When your customers are
offering free help for your marketing and you turn them down, you don't
deserve to be in business.  Still, the Repeater was an amazing beast.
To have a looper as the sole product of a decent sized company is
suicide though, IMO.  There's just not enough public awareness, or
demand.  I knew it was only a matter of time.
Mark Sottilaro