Re: DL4 vs. Line6 Echo Pro

I never really thought that the DL4 was made poorly.  I got one right
after it came out, and it's been in my gig setup ever since.  I haven't
dropped it off a stage onto a cement floor or anything, but I've never had
a problem with it.  It's got a couple scratches, but it seems built like a
tank.

The pro unit has a couple interesting extra features: Midi Sync, BPM
calculations, longer looper...  I guess it depends which features are
important to you.  I thought about getting one when it came out, but I was
bummed that it didn't have S/PDIF out (or in), unlike their PodPros and
the soon to be sadly missed Repeater.

   Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                          kevin@unitcircle.com
Unit Circle Media                   http://www.unitcircle.com