Request! (was RE: somebody update the website...)

Ok, who has contact information for the folks at Electrix?  I'm going to
attempt to find someone who is willing to share their file format spec, at
least partially so I can integrate it with my little Repeater software app.

I doubt we'll get their proprietary pitch shifting algorithms since they're
still of value to their parent company, but the file format can't sensibly
be of value to the mother ship, can it?  It would definitely help us out in
the community.

If you know of anyone who I should talk, please let me know!  Feel free to
write me off-list...

Paul