Re: Repeater's Demise

ms,

>I saw that coming like a freight train. (Mark lowers flag to half mast)
>I can't help feeling they totally dropped the ball.
while your hindsight (and probably foresight, too) is/are estimable,
electrix
did not really 'drop the ball'; i believe that it's quite a bit more
complicated than that, what w/the involvement of parent companies and
all.....

>I remember a bunch
>of us offering to go to local music shops all over the world to do
>demos, and the offer was ignored.  Why?  When your customers are
>offering free help for your marketing and you turn them down, you don't
>deserve to be in business.
well.....
that's a bit harsh.

>Still, the Repeater was an amazing beast.
it's *still* fun and useful, here.

>To have a looper as the sole product of a decent sized company is
>suicide though, IMO.
in that, i hope you'll be proven wrong, one day.
best,
dt / splattercell