Re: Electrix/IVL petition

The high European price was due to the fact that Electrix did not give
European distributors any dealer prices (at least this was the case in
April). I asked D&H to order a few Repeaters directly from Electrix, and
they were basically told to order them directly from the Electrix store.
Most dealers at 100% to cover their profit/taxes etc. etc. thus I have
seen Repeaters over here for $1200!!!!

I ended up ordering mine directly from Electrix, but had to pay 150$
import duty on top of the $650 :(

Anyway, there is a fair amount of activity on the Electrix forums now,
with quite a few good suggestions as to the continuance of the
Repeater.... and I recognise quite a few names there from this list :)

- Stuart