Re: somebody update the website...

sorry, checking this list is not as much of a high
priority as it once was.  my vote...repeater (happy?)

i only choose th repeater for its multi-track
capabilities...which fits my purpse for owning a
looping device.  never even bothered plugging into an
edp because it couldn't handle what i needed to do.