Re: LooperRadio

In a message dated 7/5/2002 6:31:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time, spgoodman@earthlight.net writes:

As your stance on this has been a given for some time this is sadly
predictable, and a bit beneath what one expects of an otherwise objective
list moderator.

Hmmmmm, ya know, I think Kim's response made really perfect sense.

& I also think that maybe it is not beath anyone to have their own opinions.

Perhaps it is a bit harsh to think that those who disagree with you are beaneath objectvity cuz - maybe - there are other ways of seeing an issue in which you are still objective without making it so personal.

But speaking of radio stations @ mp3.com ahemmmmmmm...

We gots some mighty fine listenin' goin on here @ all 4
AKASHRADIO Stations.

Please feel free to add whatever music you would like from AKASH
( there are now over 50 songs by AKASH online @ mp3 ) or any other artist featured on our AKASHRADIO playlists.

Theres somethin for everyone:

mp3.com/stations/akashradio : dark ambient, electronica, noise with jazz + more
mp3.com/stations/akashradio2 : mostly j-pop from japan
mp3.com/stations/akashradio3 : noise, drones and moocho ear splitting madness
mp3.com/stations/akashradio4 : free jazz, avant garde improv and more

"Remember To Always Kill Your Expectations"
                                JP/AKASH
            "The World's Most Erotic Band"
                http://www.akashmusic.com
                http://www.mp3.com/akashmusic