vst multi fx

>Does anyone know of any software that's
>specifically geared towards using VST plugins as
>a multi-effects box?  I was told such a thing
>existed, but my source could not recall the name.
>
>Ernesto

not specifically, but audiomulch yesterday announced asio drivers which
bring latency down to a useable level depending on yr soundcard, and
improved midi sync though i haven't tested that yet....chain however many
plug ins you want off the sound in....it can handle vstis & has some wacky
granular effects, delays & a drum machine. great for loop mangling or
sound
creation. with the new asio drivers this is very powerful coupled with a
midi controller. www.audiomulch.com
cheers
Richard