Y2K2 LOOPFEST (3rd Annual Santa Cruz Live Looping Festival) Official Website is up: Check it out!!!

Hi fellow loopers,

    Thanks to the expert graphic/website skills of fellow looper
(and performer at LoopFest) Mark Sottilaro,  we now have
an official website for the Y2K2 LOOPFEST!!!!

    Check it out.........We're going to have so much fun and it
is so very, very cool that everyone is dedicating their performances
to saving the historic Cayuga Vault in Santa Cruz.

    Yours,  Rick Walker (loop.pool)

http://www.zerocrossing.net/y2k2loopfest/y2k2loopfest.html