Re: vst rack

     This discussion makes me think of the Wavedigital Microwave PC. If
you're not familiar with it, it is basically a PIII that will fit in the
palm
of your hand. They still have a pitcure of it in the lower left corner of
thier Website, but I couldn't find any info about it. I did inquire about
it
this past spring. At that point, they were still selling it,

          but it was kinda pricey. Who knows, maybe they will eventually
drop
the price of it.
     Marc