Any EDP LoopIV'ers in Paris? (France/Europe?)

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you knew of any musicians in Paris who have an EDP with the Loop IV upgrade? The unit seems pretty rare over here - nobody really knows anything about it (its a sin, I know). I'd love to get my grubby mittens on one for a quick play and a test - just to be 100% sure. Also, has anyone had experience ordering a model from inside Europe?

I think that I have digested enough to realise that the EDP is something quite special.... and I want one :)
--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com